NEW career for 2018
As the leading IT-reseller, MSP and dealer services group in the UK, we are currently looking for a number of people to join our relaxed and friendly team and help drive growth for Synaxon’s business future.
Business Development Executive
Full Time Sales, B2B Technology & Business Services Warrington.
Are you an ambitious and tenacious telesales executive? Are you experienced in selling a B2B services? Do you want to join an international market leading technology services business in Warrington? If the answer is yes then Synaxon UK would like to hear from you!
Due to year-on-year growth and ambitious future plans we are looking to expand our already successful team with the appointment of an additional Business Development Executive. This challenging and rewarding role would suit someone looking to continue a career within B2B technology service sales – IT Channel, Consultancy, Membership, Cloud or Communications Sales.
Synaxon is the UK’s market leading channel services membership group, helping our members to grow their business, helping them to buy better, sell more and reduce operating costs. The successful candidate will be pivotal in our 2018 growth plan.
As an Internal Business Development Executive you will:
- Be a self-motivated, ambitious sales person looking for a career change.
- Sell-in Synaxon membership at various levels to UK technology companies.
- Promote and sell additional service packages to new Synaxon member companies
- Improve member retention through delivery of improved understanding of Synaxon and its market leading EGIS UK, IT industry purchasing portal.
- Update and maintain internal CRM system with activity and correct data for reseller partners.
- Up-sell / promote deals and offers from Synaxon partner Distributors and Vendors.
- Ensure all members are aware of all member meetings and maximise attendance.
- Proactively drive awareness of Synaxon services via business social media (LinkedIn/Twitter)
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
WORKING HOURS: 08.45 to 17.30 – Plus hours as required
Job Type: Full-time (part time considered for the right candidate)
- Working to KPI’s – proactive call rates and sales results
- Proven history of hitting targets
- Outbound B2B telesales experience
- Exceptional Communication skills (proactive e-marketing)
- Office application competency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Technology channel sales preferred but full training provided for the right candidate
- B2B Sales: Minimum of 1 year business sales experience
Basic + Bonus OTE £28K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Apply in the first instance with up to date CV and covering letter via e-mail directly to:
Mr Derek Jones – email@example.com