David steps into Evangelist role
Many of you will know David Hodges as a long-standing member of the Synaxon team and our resident expert on EGIS. Indeed, so proficient has David become on the platform that we have now made him our official EGIS Evangelist.
In this 100% dedicated role, David will be helping all our members to understand how EGIS can benefit their business and available to help with training you and your staff to make best use the platform. Whether you are new to EGIS, just getting started, or want to know your way around the system better, just let David know – he’ll be glad to help.
You can call him on 0300 304 7844 or email email@example.com
EGIS gets whole new set of features
EGIS is the top stock checking portal for the channel – and with EGIS it’s important to remember YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY FOR PRICING DATA – you get it as part of your Synaxon membership.
We have now made EGIS even better to use as well, introducing several new and useful features, updating key pages and streamlining performance.
The key new features are:
- New product detail page – gives you access to product data sheets, the ability to share information with third parties, a quick order function, notes page and, RMA feature.
- Updated quote generator – there is a new ‘remind me’ function that will send you an email when pricing changes and a new auto-complete capability makes it easier to build professional quotes for your customers
- Request account – we’ve added a feature that gives you a quick and simple, step-by-step process to opening an account number with any of our distributor supplier partners.
- Carriage cost-per-piece within product overview – you get full details of the shipment costs for each item, make it easier to allocate charges.
- ‘Where is my order?’– a new button has been introduced to make it quick for you to track open order. There is also a new ‘Cancel my order’ button.
- Front-page notes – showing reminders and changes on quotes and orders
If you have not yet used EGIS to any great extent, these new features should make it even more attractive. We believe it is the best procurement platform in the industry and the best way for any reseller, retailer or dealer to check the latest stock, availability and pricing.
On EGIS you can get information from all the major broadline distributors – and around 30 specialist suppliers. In total, more than 2 million SKUs are available on EGIS, so you can’t get a better or a wider choice anywhere in the channel.
EGIS is easy enough to use – but if you need help getting started and understanding all the benefits, please get in contact with our dedicated EGIS Evangelist, David Hodges – email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 has been an exciting year for TrustATec so far. With Valerie and Liz working on TrustATec, we were able to make significant changes to the platform within a few weeks. Here is a quick overview of all developments for you:
We started working with an experienced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEA (Search Engine Advertising) agency in January 2018 and can already see our members benefiting from this shift. Adwords generally is an important factor for our members’ online success and increases both the visibility of their services and the responsiveness of customers to these.
In regard to Adwords, we are now giving away Adwords-vouchers to first-time Adwords users. You’re first month’s Adwords spend (up to £200) will be reimbursed into your second months spend.
We have added 25 new services on April 4th to the platform, doubling the amount of services offered by our members. With these our members are now able to show a broader variety of their skills and capabilities. As advised we have added all of these to all profiles (taking given feedback into consideration). Please have a look at the revamped trustatec.co.uk and let us know, what you think.
In addition to the above, we support all members with our unique content created in trustatec.co.uk/blog and shared via Facebook. This is something all TrustATec members can make use of, either by sharing unique content on their Facebook page themselves or by allowing us to share posts and thereby create much needed activity and content on social media.
By allowing us to work on their own Google My Business profile, TrustATec members can improve their visibility even more.
Please get in touch with email@example.com to start benefiting from the above today!