Why iTeam could be just what your business needs
Running and growing an IT company is a great challenge and when you are thinking about how to take your business forward and meet the changing needs of your customer, there will be many questions you’ll want to answer:
- Does our current product and solutions portfolio still suit the needs of our customers?
- Do we need to focus more or extend what we offer?
- Do we need to offer more standardised or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions, or provide a more tailored, bespoke service?
- Do we need to get more specialists for certain products or technologies onboard?
There may be many more that you would add to this list. But whatever questions you might ask of yourself and your business, there will be no right or wrong answers. You’ll need to keep asking yourself questions and in doing so, hope to move your business in the right direction.
But one thing will be increasingly clear certain as your business grows – you can’t do everything, and you can’t do it alone.
- You may already have partnerships with, say Dell or HP, but what if a new customer insists on buying Lenovo or some other brand? You probably can’t provide in-depth skills for every vendor.
- You might be able to monitor and manage IT security for customers, but can you provide pen testing?
- What happens when your customer wants to implement a new collaboration software solution that you don’t know? How can you meet their needs?
- You’re no GDPR specialist, but your customer needs one?
The answer to all of these challenges is to partner with another reseller business with skills that are complementary to your own. But if you are going to do that, you need to know that you can trust the other party – and of course, you need to find them in the first place.
Being able to find partners you can trust who have skills which add to or supplement your own, is one of the main benefits of becoming part of the SYNAXON iTeam community. As a SYNAXON iTeam partner, you will have exclusive access to information and networking events that will help you forge new and productive partnerships that will help you to offer more to your customers and take your business forward.
To find out more about becoming part of the iTeam community and the many benefits it delivers, contact your SYNAXON UK account manager, or