By popular demand we have moved our scheduled SynMSP Community Meeting online on April 21st, responding to the many requests for updates, support, the sharing of best practice and the opportunity to spend time with peers.
Join the SynMSP Advisory Board for a panel discussion on how they are dealing with current events. We’ll be answering your questions, sharing strategies, tips and ideas for navigating the new normal, and planning for a sustainable future.
Engage with key vendors as they share how they are delivering help and support to ensure your businesses stability and long-term viability.
- How do you keep enough cash flow coming into the business?
- How do you access government support in real terms – loans, grants, rate breaks, furlough fund etc.
- How are you keeping your teams connected, motivated, supported – looking after their health and safety, wellbeing?
- How do you manage customer expectation and plan for sustainability?
- What are your vendor partners doing right now to support you?
Bring your questions, your insights and your experiences and share them with the SynMSP community – we’re all in this together, #youarenotalone.
Welcome & Introduction from Mike Barron, SYNAXON UK MD
Introduction from Tirene Doepel, SYNAXON UK HoM
- Martin Bannister, Kogo
- Tom Morton, 127 Solutions
- Steve Webster, Neticonic
- Anthony Lay, AML Midlands
- Mike Hoffmann, Drum Brae
- Tony Houlihan, Twenty-Four IT
Open Froum and Closing remarks, Tirene Doepel, SYNAXON UK HoM
Subject to change
Main Sponsor Keynote – Continuum
To Be Announced
SynMSP Regional Conference
21st April 2020
Wolverhampton Racecourse is owned by Arena Racing Company, the largest racecourse operator in the UK. A highly versatile corporate venue, with a range of indoor rooms and a vast amount of outdoor space, Wolverhampton Racecourse is the ideal venue for the SynMSP regional conference. Wolverhampton Racecourse isn’t limited just to the track. Established as one of the regions most experienced venues, there is far more to this location than meets the eye. Conveniently located on the outskirts of Wolverhampton, only 10 minutes from the M54 and with 1500 free car parking spaces. The venue also offers easily accessible suites and halls making it ideal.